Debug_level

Zadikem, Travis tzadikem at picosecond.com
Wed Feb 21 17:30:48 CET 2007

Can someone please tell me the correct way to use the debug_level option.  I have tried setting it to
$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 1;
 and it does not put anything in the logs so I tried
$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 8; and also 4 and it only says "Failed to send message" trying to send a message via the web interface.  This was working and then all of sudden stopped.  It is possible that my ISP changed something, but the debug_level should show me what is going right?  If not, can someone please tell me the troubleshooting steps?

thanks,
Newbie to forum