Avoid loading large images

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Feb 23 11:48:22 CET 2007

Hi,
I didn't find any mention of this in the forums, so I'll try here:

I receive a lot of mails with large scans attached as jpg images. sometimes 10
megs worth.
When opening these mails in roundcube (latest cvs) it tries to load all the
images underneath the email message, freezing the browser.
Is there a setting somehere to prevent this, so the image is only opened if
someone clicks the individual attached images, like happens for zip files?
Or a hint to where in the code the images are added under the emails?

Thanks,

Richard