Cannot switch tasks

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Feb 2 21:08:35 CET 2007

On Friday 02 February 2007 10:19, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> I'll check that out.  This is a brand new install, so I don't think the
> tables are corrupt. But I'll look at the E_ALL thing too.

I turned on E_ALL and what I get when I click on Preferences is found here:
http://europa.eeinternet.com/~jkugler/rc.txt

I also get similar messages when I do other things to (log in, click on
mailboxes, etc), but if this points anyone in the right direction, great.  It
certainly doesn't help me any. :)

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111