[Solution] Problem, the webmail split the messages

Support support at cetemmsa.es
Tue Feb 6 19:05:38 CET 2007

Hi,

I found the key for solve this problem. In my system, the problem has the
codification. For my language (catalan - ca), the default codification are
UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1, but, when anybody write a message, the default
codification are ASCII. In the file program/localization I put this lines:

$rcube_charsets = array(
        'ca' => 'utf-8',
        'es' => 'utf-8'
);

but, the system ignore these. For solve this, I put the next lines;

$rcube_charsets = array(
        'ca' => 'UTF-8',
        'es' => 'UTF-8'
);