PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_set_save_handler() in /srv/www/htdocs/roundcube/program/include/session.inc on line 152

Chuck Amadi chuck.amadi at rokcorp.com
Fri Feb 9 12:31:57 CET 2007

Hi Robin

Thanks for that as I assume this ml is low volume and was getting
worried as I always join whatever ml when I add a service.

Cheers

Chuck

--
Chuck Amadi
ROK Corporation Limited

Tel: 01446 795 839
Fax: 01446 794 994
International Tel:   +44 1446 795 839

email: chuck.amadi at rokcorp.com

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
way. Please delete it immediately.