Error: attachment more 500kb

andrew colin andrew.colin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:19:14 CET 2007

The problem could be you php memory allocation is not sufficient you
run out of memory or it could be your allowed upload size.

Both options are configurable from with in the php.ini file, if you
look at your server logs you will be able to pin point the problem.

--
AC KISSA
B.Sc Info Tech

To follow the path, look to the master, follow the master, walk with
the master, see through the master, become the master. (zen)