Avoid loading large images

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Feb 23 16:16:15 CET 2007

On Friday 23 February 2007 15:51, Luciano M. Guasco wrote:
> You're right.. its true, I try disabling html pref, and roundcube try to
> load the image anyway. I tried with 2mb images and work fine (don't
> block the browser), but is useful not show the images. I will look the
> code, and try to patch it. I believe is a bug, if anybody know something
> about these, please post it.
> Bye Bye

Ok, great.
Another small problem is that if you have many attachments their file-names
bleed into the email message, and the email message is no longer aligned to
the left properly. This is both in the preview and the large screen in text
view.

Another minor usability issue is that I've had to explain to users how they
can save their attachments, as they didn't see the filenames above the
message, I'm going to add an
#attachment-list{color:darkred;font-weight:bold}
rule to my CSS, this might be an improvement for the general distribution too.

Cheers,

Richard.