Avoid loading large images

Eugene Coetzee eugene at reedflute.com
Fri Feb 23 16:47:33 CET 2007

Luciano M. Guasco wrote:

> You're right.. its true, I try disabling html pref, and roundcube try
> to load the image anyway. I tried with 2mb images and work fine (don't
> block the browser),

That will depend on how much bandwidth you have to play with.

> but is useful not show the images. I will look the code, and try to
> patch it. I believe is a bug, if anybody know something about these,
> please post it.
> Bye Bye

I had a quick look at the code . I have a problem with large CAD files
(.dxf) being displayed inline. I don't  think the html option tab should
have any influence, rather a "display attachments in-line" tab is
required. I don't  unfderstand how  roundcube decides to display
attachments in-line. I'm sure it could have something to do with a mime
type setting - but I don't know where to modify that.

regards,

Eugene Coetzee

Reedflute Software Solutions

Telephone           -> +27 18 293 3236