Address book contents disappeared.

neugi neugii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:57:10 CET 2007

I think i know what happend, i've the same problem.

in the roundcube there ist autocreate set to TRUE, and at the moment your
wife logged in a new user is auto created and the link between the contacts
an the new user are lost. you can have a look at your database and will find
all contact in the db but with the false id of the user that is used at the
moment.

best