Filters

Hugo Leonardo de Freitas hugolf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:19:16 CET 2007

Friend,

You can use a filter in maildrop to make this. Howto has one very good that
I used to make this configuration, but in mine in case that use the DSPAM
instead of the SpamAssassim, is alone to adapt.

http://switch.richard5.net/isp-in-a-box-v2/setting-up-maildrop/

  _
 °v°   Hugo Leonardo de Freitas
/(_)\  Técnico em Redes