wacky login page

Christopher M. Hobbs chobbs at siloamsprings.com
Mon Mar 12 22:17:14 CET 2007

Greetings.  This is my first post, but I've been using roundcube for a
while now and have combed the list archives for a simmilar problem.  I
haven't been able to find anything yet.

I just did a fresh install of roundcube (tried both from ports and by
hand) on an amd64 FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE box.  What I'm left with is the
following:  http://siloamsprings.com/roundcube

We have a couple of other machine running roundcube without a hitch
(again, both from ports and by hand).  Has anyone seen this before?  Did
I skip a step somewhere, perhaps a missing php extension?  Is it an
amd64 issue?

Thanks!
--
Christopher M. Hobbs