un-able to send/save/do anything useful

Simon Wibberley rc-maillist at metawork.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 19:49:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I've not been using RC for very long, and it was working at some point.
I have gone through a clean install however my owes persist.

Setup:

*Qmail
*Mysql
*courier IMAP
*apache22

is there anything else relevant?

Symptoms:
*Unable to save preferences (eg alias information) to the dB,
  however user sessions are written (plus you can login so
interaction + user privileges are there and correct)
*'sender' is blank when composing, if filled in the send fails
*Everything else seems to be working
*The following PHP warning is thrown when doing seeming anything:
[Fri Mar 23 18:43:32 2007] [error] [client 'myIP' :) ] PHP Warning:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on
line 0, referer: http://webmail.metawork.co.uk/

Wondering if anyone else has had these problems? the wonderful world
of the web didn't return much despite my google efforts.
Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Simon Wibberley