Attachments not downloading entirely

Thomas Domingo Dahlmann domingo at domingo.dk
Sun Mar 18 18:08:36 CET 2007

I can only replicate the error. However I can download approx. 3mb of
attachment. I've made a wireshark dump and I can see that the webserver
says it's 3mb even though it's beyond 4mb. I've got no problem getting the
attachment through squirrelmail.

/Thomas
Registered Linux user number 411788
http://wiki.lnxgeek.org