How to add a favicon to index.php

Christine Kluka cvkluka at cerebellum.biz
Mon Mar 19 19:53:52 CET 2007

Thanks neugi - but I'm working with an older (non-beta) version that
doesn't have a links.html file (the includes directory has a header.html
and two settings html pages).

I found a work-around though - my webmail folder is in a subdirectory of
another that does have a favicon.  I created a webmail virtual host in
apache and lost the favicon, but after rebooting this client, it's
back :)