RoundCube SSL Login

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:00:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

Losing connections may be due to Internet Explorer bugs?
Assuming you use apache, look in your httpd-ssl.conf for a section
       BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*"
and the comments before that.

roundcube with ssl running `fine` here! Not many users on my system
though (Pentium3-mobile 400MHz LowVoltage)....

Are you refering to SSL certificate authentication? Or just the normal
authentication using ssl connection?

Kind regards,

Spil