IMAP mail folder prefix

Pasi Koivisto pasi at kanalje.se
Tue May 22 03:21:33 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I just installed the latest beta and seem to have a problem with my
IMAP server, worked fine before I upgaded.

I have custom names for Drafts (Utkast), Sent (Skickat) and Deleted
(Borttaget) folders and have configured my main.inc.php for that. Now
when I log in I get folders (that are emtpy) but the names seem to
suggest that it's partial names from my custom named folders.

Also when I go to check folders I get all of my folders and not the
IMAP ones, I am using a folder prefix that's "mail/" same as I use in
Apples Mail.app client.