Problem after upgrading

Ing. Nestor Alonso Torres nestor at electrica.cujae.edu.cu
Thu May 24 07:05:11 CEST 2007

Hi there!

I've upgraded my RoundCube to 0.1 RC1, following the guide provided in
the file UPGRADE.

I've cleaned up the database, and later I've runned mysql.initial.sql
(MySQL 4.1.21).

Now, when I try to log in any user, I receive a message that said: "Your
session doesn't exists or expired".

In the database, in the table users, I can see the users that I've tried
to log in, and also in the table identities (meaning that the user can
write in the database).

I've also checked the permissions in the folders logs and temp.

And, if I give a wrong password when I try to log in, the message is
"Wrong Password", meaning that the server is connecting with the IMAP
server...

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards,

Eng. Nestor Alonso Torres :.
Telecommunications and Telematics Dept,
Technical University of Havana, Cuba
Linux User #349581

V Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética.
22 al 25 de mayo de 2007
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/cier

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu