PHP Fatal error with an attachment

Hager Renaud rhager at parisgeo.cnrs.fr
Thu May 24 15:46:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I installed roundcube version rc1. After the configuration of
main.inc.php, db.inc.php, .htaccess and php.ini, I tried to send an
email with an attachment bigger than 2MB but it doesn't work.
The error message is the following :

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried
to allocate 6321677 bytes) in
/var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Mail/mimePart.php on line 283

I checked my configuration using the phpinfo() function.
upload_max_size, post_max_size and memory_limit are set to 16M.

Do you have any suggestions to solve my problem?

Sincerely,

Renaud Hager

--

Renaud Hager - Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
CNRS - UMR 8504 Géographie-cités
13, rue du Four F-75006 PARIS
Tel. 33 (0)1 40 46 40 02 - Fax 33 (0)1 40 46 40 09
E-mail: rhager at parisgeo.cnrs.fr