Need some assistance with RoundCube using Postgresql 8.2

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Fri May 25 04:57:18 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to setup Roundcube via BSD Ports.  I'm using Apache 2.2 and
PHP5.  I have php5-pgsql installed and put extension=pgsql.so in my
extensions.ini file

I believe everything has been setup correctly, but I continue to get this
message here...

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED! Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator

I've read the posts regarding this message, but I wasn't able to find a
resolution for postgresql users.

Could someone please offer me some suggestions?

Thanks

Matt