Unable to log into latest stable release

Michiel Oosterling michiel at newforms.nl
Fri May 25 17:14:52 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I've used Roundcube for quite some time, and decided to upgrade to latest stable release.
Everything worked fine, and on the side, it's a nice improvement over the last version I was running.
Now, for some obscure reason, I'm all of a sudden unable to log in. I have not changed any settings.
Looking through the roundcube logs, I don't see anything indicating I even tried to log in, same goes for the mail.log.
Anyone have this same problem, or anyone know where I should be looking for answers?

All help appreciated.

regards,
Michiel Oosterling
NewformsMedia