Upload attachment not working

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Tue May 29 21:53:43 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Hoped that the rc1 would help, but it doesn't.
Checked the settings in the config and the directory itself and they're both OK

grep temp /usr/local/www/roundcube/config/main.inc.php
// use this folder to store temp files (must be writebale for apache user)
$rcmail_config['temp_dir'] = 'temp/';

ls -ld /usr/local/www/roundcube/temp
drwxr-xr-x  2 www  www  512 May 29 21:34 /usr/local/www/roundcube/temp

Apache is writing the sessions to the temp directory correctly, so
everything seems OK.

Increased error_reporting to E_ALL and this is the only error I get,
seems to start after I start composing a new message.
May 29 21:47:45 2007] [error] [client 172.17.2.167] File does not
exist: /usr/local/www/roundcube/&_action=keep-alive&_t=1180465781253&_remote=1,
referer: https://mail.example.com/?_task=mail&_action=upload

Any possibilities of generating more trace information?

Kind regards,

Spil.