'Remember Me' persistent login

Ronald MacDonald ronald at rmacd.com
Wed May 2 20:04:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

Well I'm actually quite happy with roundcube as a solid base around
which I can write other nice functionality, and I'm only asking if
anyone else has used a particular patch. By no means is it a stab at
roundcube. If you're unhappy with it, then use another client!

Ronald.

--
Ronald MacDonald
http://www.rmacd.com/