Address bok and multiple emails per user

Hugo Leonardo de Freitas hugolf at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:45:04 CEST 2007

Friend,

I was in the same situation and obtained of another form. In the RC I
commented the parameters Javascript that did not allow to the same add some
addresses of email in field; thus, I obtain to create a new contact with
some separate accounts of email for ",".

If this to interest to it, I can show to it what you must comment.
It forgives the bad English. I am Brazilian.

  _
 °v°   Hugo Leonardo de Freitas
/(_)\  Technician in Nets
 ^ ^   TerraVista Consultoria Ltda.