Roundcube SVN - FreeBSD 6.2 - login problem

kyle at m36.net kyle at m36.net
Tue May 15 06:42:51 CEST 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007 22:06:28 +0200, "albert" <aczarnecki at osanet.pl> wrote:
> Kyle England <kyle at m36.net> napisał(a):
>> On Mon, 14 May 2007 08:10:47 +0200, Albert Czarnecki
>> <aczarnecki at osanet.pl> wrote:
>>> I have FreeBSD 6.2  roundcube from SVN and I have problem with login
>>> to the roundcube.
>>>
>>> Any one have roundcube from SVN , FreeBSD 6.2 and php5 version.
>>
>> Are you certain your problem is limited to the SVN version of roundcube?
>> You might also include your main.inc.php file. What are you using for
>> IMAP? Are you certain that's setup properly?
>
> In attachmed I put my main.inc.php , for imap I using courier-imap

I apologize for the message I accidentally sent before this.

Anyway... Your main.inc.php looks fine to me, but I'm not using the SVN version. There's two questions I asked that you did not answer. Are you certain your IMAP server is setup correctly? Can you successfully login to it with Thunderbird/Outlook/etc.? If IMAP is working, I would then try the "stable" version of roundcube. I run roundcube, from ports tree on FreeBSD 6.2 and it works as expected.