Upgrade & attachments

Manuel Giorgini giorgini at interlogica.net
Tue May 22 16:33:47 CEST 2007

[2007-05-22 16:22:25] Thomas Bruederli,

Hi and thank you for your quick reply.

TB> Looks like RoundCube cannot find the Content-Transfer-Encoding
TB> specification of your message.

That's weird because it's clearly specified:

=------------821991171092627B

TB> Message parsing in general is now done by the IMAP server and RoundCube
TB> only displays the message structure as stated by the mail server. Maybe
TB> you're IMAP server does not work as expected.

It is a Lotus Domino server and I am sure it works for other clients.

TB> In my tests, performance is better than in 0.1-beta2...

I was actually referring to its behavior; sorry about that.

TB> Please provide more details about your environment and attach a sample
TB> message (mail source packed as zip) which causes the described problems.

I am going to attach the message, as returned by the "show source" function on
RC, to a private mail to you. As for the environment, would my main.inc.php
be enough? I will send that to you as well.

Thanks again.

Cordialità / Best regards / Gxis la
Manuel Giorgini <giorgini at interlogica.net>, Programmatore
INTERLOGICA e-business solutions -  http://www.interlogica.net
Via Fusinato, 27 - IT 30171 Mestre VE - Italia - Unione Europea
Tel +39 041 099 30 00 (6 linee r.a.) - Fax +39 041 504 11 72