PHP Fatal error with an attachment

Craig Webster craig at xeriom.net
Thu May 24 15:50:09 CEST 2007

Hager,

On 24 May 2007, at 14:46, Hager Renaud wrote:
> PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted
> (tried to allocate 6321677 bytes) in /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/
> Mail/mimePart.php on line 283
>
> I checked my configuration using the phpinfo() function.
> upload_max_size, post_max_size and memory_limit are set to 16M.
>
> Do you have any suggestions to solve my problem?

This error is caused by PHP consuming all the memory it is allowed to
use and hitting the memory limit.
Raising the memory limit would be the easiest way to fix the problem.

Cheers,
Craig
--
Craig Webster   | Lead Developer   | skype: craigwebster
Xeriom Networks | t: 0131 208 3800 | w: http://xeriom.net/

  -- Virtual machines, dedicated servers and colocation --

Xeriom Networks Limited.
94/1 Spring Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5961686.

All agreements are made under our standard terms and conditions.
These can be found at http://xeriom.net/terms_and_conditions