PHP Fatal error with an attachment

Hager Renaud rhager at parisgeo.cnrs.fr
Thu May 24 16:37:32 CEST 2007

Craig Webster a écrit :
> Hager,
>
> On 24 May 2007, at 14:46, Hager Renaud wrote:
>> PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted
>> (tried to allocate 6321677 bytes) in
>> /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Mail/mimePart.php on line 283
>>
>> I checked my configuration using the phpinfo() function.
>> upload_max_size, post_max_size and memory_limit are set to 16M.
>>
>> Do you have any suggestions to solve my problem?
>
> This error is caused by PHP consuming all the memory it is allowed to
> use and hitting the memory limit.
> Raising the memory limit would be the easiest way to fix the problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Craig
> --
> Craig Webster   | Lead Developer   | skype: craigwebster
> Xeriom Networks | t: 0131 208 3800 | w: http://xeriom.net/
>
>  -- Virtual machines, dedicated servers and colocation --
>
> Xeriom Networks Limited.
> 94/1 Spring Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, Scotland.
> Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5961686.
>
> All agreements are made under our standard terms and conditions.
> These can be found at http://xeriom.net/terms_and_conditions

Thanks for your help. I tried with 32M it still didn't work. With 64M it
works.
By the way, I have an another webmail (IlohaMail) on my server and it
works fine with only 16M, I guess roundcube needs some more optimization ;)

Sincerely

Renaud Hager

--

Renaud Hager - Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
CNRS - UMR 8504 Géographie-cités
13, rue du Four F-75006 PARIS
Tel. 33 (0)1 40 46 40 02 - Fax 33 (0)1 40 46 40 09
E-mail: rhager at parisgeo.cnrs.fr