GoogieSpell privacy

Brady J. Frey brady at dotfive.com
Thu May 24 18:26:41 CEST 2007

Thanks for the Nox Spell recommendation - I disabled Google Spell for
the same reason David commented on, and though some of my servers I have
pspell installed, this is a good alternative. So I'd throw my hat in the
ring for pspell integration as well - I've used it in many a in house
app we have and client apps, I'll look through the code and see if one
of my developers can pop pspell in.