Need some assistance with RoundCube using Postgresql 8.2

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Fri May 25 09:42:36 CEST 2007

I did find one problem, I think.

If I run 'php db.inc.php' I get the following message..

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so' - Shared object "libpq.so.3" not
found, required by "pgsql.so" in Unknown on line 0

It looks like it needs libpq.so.3.  I'm trying to figure out how to
install this dependancy.

Matt