PHP Fatal error with attachment

Brian Jackson iggy at theiggy.com
Sat May 26 01:09:38 CEST 2007

I'm not a roundcube dev, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'd
guess that roundcube just uses more memory. It uses different imap
access libraries, it maintains a lot more state (to give it that nice
desktop client feel), it may very well use a different method to send
mail too (this I'm not sure of). At the very least, it's going to
need 1.5 X attachment size (for mime'ing the attachment, probably
more) + whatever it's normal running size is.

--Brian Jackson

p.s. you replied to me not the list