[RCU] Assign IMAP Folders

Thomas Schober thomas.schober at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:30:16 CET 2007

Hi,

thank you for your answer. But i can't get it working.

Roundcube everytime generates the folders newly, that i add in the
config file. I can't link the gmail folders. Does anyone now what i
have to enter ? It is shown in Roundcube like this :

[Gmail]
  ----All Mail
  ----Drafts
  ----Sent Mail
  ----Spam
  ----Starred
  ----Trash

I have tried to link them in three ways.

1. $rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'Gmail.Trash';

2. $rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = '[Gmail].Trash';

3. $rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'INBOX.Trash';

No chance. Roundcube generates the folders every time like i write
them in the config, it does not take the existing gmail folders.
Inbox is successfully linked automatically.

Thank You

Tom