[RCU] Hi, Roundcube Community

N.Emrah ALBULAK NEA at AraTaraBul.com
Mon Nov 5 16:51:47 CET 2007

        First at all This is my first message to community and I want to
thank you roundcube project that is very cute and the best webmail system
that i really loved.

So than I want to ask something that I think what is the most important for
a Create a HTML mail message. I didnt see any option or setting for set to
html that mail body message. And a WYSIWYG editor for basic formatting
message's bodies.

Is it possible to make it, or there is an option for this, or is it comming
newest releases?

Thank you.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Qn/B8xEtM7G/image001.gif