[RCU] Hi, Roundcube Community

c o co at graffiti.net
Tue Nov 6 13:41:57 CET 2007

What a pointless unwelcoming response. Makes me want to post html messages to the group.

N.Emrah ALBULAK - hi and welcome to the group. I don't think that is an option in rc at the moment but you can add tinymce:

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

I haven't done it yet but a friend said you can upload tinymce and just add some script to a page and it will add wysiwyg editor to any editable text box on the page. I might try that and then post to this group :D

www.danda.org.uk
DANDA - Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association

=