[RCU] Icon Set

Michael Burns michael.burns at cosbit.com
Wed Nov 14 01:36:03 CET 2007

On 13-Nov-07, at 4:24 PM, Julien Wadin wrote:
> Ronald MacDonald a écrit :
>> All the images are stored in your installation
>>
>> ./skins/default/images/
>
> I know that, my question was to know if there were some other icons
> designed the same way

There are a whack of fantastic icons, suitable for GPL projects,
available here in PNG format:

http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/

Maybe this is a place to start? I'd add a vote to better/more
consistent icons within RoundCube :-)

Perhaps starting from a pool of lots of icons helps to accomplish
that, since as RoundCube grows/changes it might be easier to
"iconify" certain actions / widgets within the same theme if there
are a bunch available ... ??

-Michael

Michael Burns
Cosbit Technologies
403-701-2672  / michael.burns at cosbit.com

GTalk: cmikeburns
AIM: cmikeburns
MSN: cmikeburns

Box 2173, Station M  •  Calgary, Alberta, Canada  •  T2P 2M4
http://cosbit.com