[RCU] Double emails

chris chris at theclonchs.com
Thu Nov 15 18:59:01 CET 2007

I thought I had seen this posted before, but I can't find it.

Anyways, after implementing spamassassin via amavisd-new I am now getting
double emails in my inbox.  I'm running Postfix with Dovecot.  Any ideas on
what the problem is or where to look?  Kmail and Thunderbird on the desktop
don't show double emails, only RC.  I've attached a picture for clarity.

TIA!

-Chris

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Pv/kuutzgoo/roundcube_dblemail.jpg