[RCU] Empty folder?

Matt chezng at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:53:12 CET 2007

On 17/11/2007, kmnair <kmnair at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/16/07, Matt Cheddar <chezng at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ronald,
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion. I have shell access and in the end i
> > modified app.js so that empty works on any folder (I wonder why it is
> > set up to only work on the trash and junk folders?).
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Matt
>

> Hello Matt,
>
> That is a very good piece of information. I too have been wondering
> why this empty on trash only.
>
> Could you contribute the app.js code mod to the list?
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> kmn

Hello,

Sure, i only had a cursory glance at the code though so maybe there is
some reason it was set up that way. I modified it as follows:

Open program/js/app.js
Find:
if (this.env.messagecount && (this.env.mailbox==this.env.trash_mailbox
|| this.env.mailbox==this.env.junk_mailbox))
Replace with:
if (this.env.messagecount)
Find:
this.enable_command('purge', (this.env.mailbox==this.env.trash_mailbox
|| this.env.mailbox==this.env.junk_mailbox));
Replace with:
this.enable_command('purge', true);

Hopefully that will do it!

Kind regards,