[RCU] Read receipt not working?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:36:39 CET 2007

I cannot confirm this. Sending a message that asks for a read receipt works
correctly with RoundCube.

But if you mean opening a message that requires a confirmation with
RoundCube, this is not implemented yet. The difficulty here is to remember
that we already sent a receipt and not asking the user every time he/she
opens the message.

~Thomas