[RCU] Read receipt not working?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:15:20 CET 2007

kmnair wrote:

> But do you have any plans to implement this at the recipient (opening)
> side too. Without this, this has much limited use, especially in
> offical use, where this can used as an official confirmation
> mechanism.

I see the importance if this feature. After looking at the specification,
the status is saved as message flag and is therefore independent of the
mail client. If you confirm the message in one client, another one should
not ask again for it. I just started to implement some IMAP basics to
support this in RoundCube but it'll take a while.

Feel free to open a feature request ticket for this in order to remind the
developers to finish it.

~Thomas