[RCU] blank page

c o co at graffiti.net
Tue Oct 2 15:17:31 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have installed rc the latest from the website. I just get a blank
page. My error log says:

[02-Oct-2007 12:07:27] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in
/home/brentadv/public_html/rc/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line
366
[02-Oct-2007 12:35:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in
/home/brentadv/public_html/rc/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line
366
[02-Oct-2007 12:36:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
on a non-object in
/home/brentadv/public_html/rc/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line
366

Line 366 says:

return "now()";

:s but I don't think it's that.

Also I couldn't work out how to do this in cpanel. I have already
set up my database with correct username and pass.

Database Setup

While we're uploading (or after we're done) we have one final step
to do before we can start using Roundcube. We need to set up our
database. Open your website control panel. You first need to create
a database and user with the information we decided earlier. Then
add that user to the database. Next we execute the SQL file found
in the "/SQL/" directory in Roundcube that is named:
"*.initial.sql" where * is your database backend type (mySQL,
PostgreSQL, SQLite).

For example with mysql enter the following code on the command line:

mysql --user=(your_db_user_name) -p (your_db_name) < mysql.initial.sql

=