[RCU] Login failed

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Oct 4 19:47:45 CEST 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 00:10, jan gloeckner wrote:
> Hi,
> strange thing!! I uploaded some days again my version of roundcube, and
> everything was working, I could connect to any IMAP server. But since today
> my login fail but without an error (mit log status is 4, so errors should
> be displayed), if I log in with a wrong password there will be an error
> displayed.
>
> Check this out: http://jangloeckner.virtual.vps-host.net/roundcube/
>
> Exactly the same roundcube configuration runs on an other server, there
> everything is working fine (check it out: http://www.dddesign.ch/roundcube/
> )
>
> Any ideas?

Delete your cookies for the "failing" server and try again.  I ran into this a
while back.  During a login that hung (due to a way-too-big mailbox), I
cancelled out. Then, every login after that told me it "failed" even though
nothing showed in the logs.  Deleting the cookies for the site fixed it.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111