[RCU] Login failed

jan gloeckner jan.gloeckner at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 4 23:35:05 CEST 2007

hi j,
thanks for your response but it's not working for me.

next strange thing: while playing around wiht logging in and deleting cookies on the "failing" AND "working" server I got on the working server the same problem (login failed without an error).
These two roundcube are trunk-790. On the working server I have also a roundcube 0.1-rc1.1 and after logging in with this roundcube version I can do it with trunk-790 again (always on working server)!!! but this has no effect for my failing server.

Do you have more ideas what could be wrong? Or could it be the best to update to trunc-803 (nightly.roundcube.net/trunk/) or even trunc-858 (svn.roundcube.net/trunk/)?

Thanks a lot for your help.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------