[RCU] Login failed

jan gloeckner jan.gloeckner at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 5 18:25:08 CEST 2007

finaly I solved the problem!!

While configure roundcube I disable the "auto_create_user" option in main.inc.php and replace once my database. So the there was no creation of user when I loged me in and I can't get access to roundcube. after enable "auto_create_user" everything is working fine!!

Perhaps I would be helpful to get a error message for this case. Will someone to this for next roundcube release?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------