[RCU] full email login

kmnair kmnair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:12:46 CEST 2007

On 10/9/07, Julien Wadin <julien at wadin.be> wrote:
> kmnair a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Yes, I have already implemented it in my domain. Please see
> >
> > webmail.kau.in
> >
> > kmn
> >
> Hi,
> I saw you've a separate change-passwd form. If you want, I've written a
> patch to have this built in RC, in Preferences tabs
> Just see :
> http://blog.julienwadin.be/index.php/2007/05/26/72-modification-du-password-email-dans-roundcube
>
> --
> Wadin Julien
> Tel : +32 (0) 475 632 168
> Web : http://blog.julienwadin.be/

Thanks Julien. That seems to be a fantastic work.

But I am running this on a rented shared server. It runs on HSphere
control panel. So I am afraid I may not be abale to use your mod.

I have disabled the identitities tab altogether in my implementation,
since RC allows a user to set up "unverified" identities. Since I run
a institutional mail system, I cannot take chances of spurious IDs
within the system.

Do you have some mod for creating "cross verified" identities, as Gmail does?

Another problem with RC is that if a user deletes his "lone" identity,
he will be unable to send mails. I had listed this in the trac (Ticket
#1484494) as a serious bug, but it has not yet been accepted for
debugging.

Regards

kmn