[RCU] preview pane post rc2?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:57:49 CET 2007

Hi,

Actually the preview pane is not an official part of the 0.1-rc2 release.
If you replaced your SVN-Trunk version by 0.1-rc2 the preview pane should
remain active but the checkbox in the account settings is gone and once you
save the settings it will be disabled.

To re-enable it you have to add the following line to your config/main.inc.php

  $rcmail_config['dont_override'] = array('foo'=>true);

and then the settings checkbox should re-appear.

~Thomas