[RCU] Attachments are not sent

thomas.schober at gmail.com thomas.schober at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:16:03 CET 2007

Hi,

everythime i sent mail with attachments, it does not sent when it is bigger
as 3 MB. However when i attach a lot of small files it is no problem. When
i attach one file with about 5 MB, and try to send it, the progress monitor
is flashing and tells me mail is sending. But Nothing more happens. I am
thrown back to the mail form, but the mail is not sent. The Upload is
working great, and it has no problems with the upload limit of the php.ini,
because other php upload scripts on my webspace can take about 20 MBs.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem ?

Regards,

Tom