[RCU] Attachments are not sent

thomas.schober at gmail.com thomas.schober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:30:03 CET 2007

Hi, thanks for the tip, but in my .htaccess file, there is no limit
specified.
Another Problem is, that this htaccess file is autogenerated by my confixx
Interface and i can't edit it.
Its not possible to change the permissions. But as I said, the file is
nearly empty, and the upload limit is not specified.

BR,

Tom