[RCU] Attachments are not sent

kmnair kmnair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:38:12 CET 2007

On 10/31/07, thomas.schober at gmail.com <thomas.schober at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the tip, but in my .htaccess file, there is no limit
> specified.
> Another Problem is, that this htaccess file is autogenerated by my confixx
> Interface and i can't edit it.
> Its not possible to change the permissions. But as I said, the file is
> nearly empty, and the upload limit is not specified.
>
> BR,
>
> Tom

Hello,

Here is the .htaccess file on my installation, opened with a texteditor.
---------------------------------
# AddDefaultCharset	UTF-8
php_flag	display_errors	Off
php_flag	log_errors	On
php_value	error_log	logs/errors
php_value	upload_max_filesize	2M

<FilesMatch "(\.inc|\~)$|^_">
  Order allow,deny
  Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

Order deny,allow
Allow from all

Are you running your own server or is it hosted/outsourced. Anyway,
you should have permission to download this file and re-upload it.

You can see the 2M limit for the max file size value. This needs to be edited.

kmn