[RCU] Attachments are not sent

thomas.schober at gmail.com thomas.schober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:21:09 CET 2007

Hi,

here is my htacces file :

AuthName "Mail Client Login"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /var/www/html/webxxx/html/mail/.htpasswd
require valid-user

i think i cant edit it, because the websaerver has loaded it into memory.
So the file is open and i cant edit it. But as you see, there is no upload
limit specified here ? Is there another htaccess file ? This is the one
directly in the root folder of Roundcube.

Br

Thomas