[RCU] Attachments are not sent

kmnair kmnair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:37:50 CET 2007

On 10/31/07, thomas.schober at gmail.com <thomas.schober at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is my htacces file :
>
> AuthName "Mail Client Login"
> AuthType Basic
> AuthUserFile /var/www/html/webxxx/html/mail/.htpasswd
> require valid-user
>
> i think i cant edit it, because the websaerver has loaded it into memory.
> So the file is open and i cant edit it. But as you see, there is no upload
> limit specified here ? Is there another htaccess file ? This is the one
> directly in the root folder of Roundcube.
>
> Br
>
> Thomas

Hello,

This looks like the htaccess file of the webserver. Please check
whether you have another one in the RC root folder. If not, check your
RC installation by unzipping the package into a temporary location.
You should get an htaccess file in the unzipped root folder. Try
uploading it into the root folder of your running installation.

Try renaming the existing htaccess file and see if there is any
problem. Otherwise when you replace this file, your installation may
get washed out.

kmn