[RCU] Attachments are not sent

thomas.schober at gmail.com thomas.schober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:45:27 CET 2007

Hi,

i just deactivated the .htaccess file from my server and placed the
.htaccess file from roundcube 0.1-rc2 in the folder. It looks like that:

# AddDefaultCharset	UTF-8
AddType text/x-component .htc

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  php_flag	display_errors	Off
  php_flag	log_errors	On
  php_value	error_log	logs/errors
  php_value	upload_max_filesize	15M
  php_value	post_max_size	15M
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
  php_flag	display_errors	Off
  php_flag	log_errors	On
  php_value	error_log	logs/errors
  php_value	upload_max_filesize	15M
  php_value	post_max_size	15M
</IfModule>

<FilesMatch "(\.inc|\~)$">
  Order allow,deny
  Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

Order deny,allow
Allow from all

i just edited the upload file Size, the rest is like originaly delivered by
roundcube. But it does not work again. The attachment is successfully
uploaded and shown in the attachments list, but when sending nothing
happens.